Monday, May 16, 2011

The ball is set rolling...

Hey there...CAT or MBA aspirant....I was like you, aspiring to get into the premier B-schools in India through the various MBA entrance exams: CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, FMS, JMET, TISS, MHCET,.....


Well I have crossed over to the other side and I feel I should help as much as possible. So here's the deal, at this blog, I would be posting:

  • my previous GDPI experiences (of the past 3 years)
  • Important topics of 2011 which I had to be aware of (will be useful to you)
  • All the economic terms I learnt explained in layman's terms
  • Tips for D-day(s) (the exams: CAT, FMS, IIFT, SNAP, JMET and XAT ~ the ones I wrote of course)
  • Extra-curriculars related info like Blogging, photography,..
  • Graudation-related info (Computer Science and Engg)
  • Importance of mocks
  • Institute-related preparation info
  • Book recommendations (applicable for a few institutes)

Guess that is it for now...be sure to become a member of Pagalguy, for that is one site that will help you a lot during your preparation over the next one year.

Disclaimer: I am a member of pagalguy.com, but I don't work for them. The above statement is purely a recommendation for aspirants. It is at your discretion (and possibly loss) whether to use it or not.

Be sure to check out the LABELS and the TAG CLOUDS on the right, to navigate this blog.

All the very best....
Satish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment